We have experienced unprecedented times during the past few months of the COVID-19 pandemic. As we transition into a new normal, your health and safety remain our top priority. We have enhanced our orthodontic office in Wichita with optimized health and safety measures to help ensure a safe environment to treat our patients.
New Health and Safety Features
“During the COVID-19 crisis and beyond, the safety of patients and staff continues to be a top priority” as stated by the American Association of Orthodontists. We take pride in providing our patients with personalized orthodontic care in a safe space. Please note of a few of our health and safety upgrades we have implemented in our office:
- Following all CDC and ADA mandated guidelines. For the safety of all team members and patients.
- Disinfecting protocols. Wehave intensified our already vigorous cleaning and disinfecting regiments.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE). All team members will be wearing PPE as recommended in mandated guidelines.
- Hypochlorous acid. We will be periodically fogging the office with hypochlorous acid for additional disinfection.
- We have installed air purifiers to improve indoor air quality.
Changes To Your Appointment Process
Due to the new health and safety protocols, there will be some adjustments to the appointment process. Please note the changes below:
- Pre-screening questionnaires. Every patient will receive a call from a team member one day before their appointment to fill out a pre-screening questionnaire that will be emailed to them.
- Email questionnaire. All patients must fill out the questionnaire sent to them via email before the day of their appointment.
- Temperature check. A temperature check will be required when you arrive at our office. If you are running a temperature of 100F, please call ahead of time and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment, after you arrive at our office and if your temperature is above 100F we will ask to reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks. Per Kansas State Governor Laura Kellys executive order we require everyone entering our office to wear a face mask over their smile.
- Social distancing. We ask that everyone please stay at least 6 feet away from anyone to respect social distancing protocols.
- Patients only. For the time being, only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed entry to minimize the number of people in our office. We ask that only one guardian accompanies a child at this time.
Book Your Appointment Today!
We hope you and your family have been staying well. We welcome you with a big smile back to our office! If you are interested in a healthier smile – we would love to help! Smiles Orthodontics is proud to offer Wichita braces, Wichita Invisalign and other personalized orthodontic treatments. Call (316) 684-5184 to book an appointment with your Wichita orthodontist today!